An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Friday, August 27, 2004

Getting better

Well,

Things seem to have relaxed a bit. I got a workable WinMe Image that can repro teh SF bug that I have to fix....school wasn't that bad...I finished at 1:00 and went downtown with Caroline...

I just had a small homework today...and that's about it...I have some more for Monday but nothing big.

I did some more VB reversing today... was fun. I got the laptop money and I'm shipping it tomorrow morning first thing.

I'm going to go to my math class from 10:30 to 12:30 tomorrow, instead of the 1:00-2:30 one...then I'll spend some time with Caro..

A romanian guy called to buy my LCD Screen...I Hope we'll work out a deal...600$ more for me. I also sold chemistry at 85$.

Well..not much happening, not much to say.

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.8 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Nothing
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Got an M2M song stuck in my head...Our Song.
[L]i.k.e.d: Finally seeing Caro....and getting our locker in a good place.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Feeling tired
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: Physics
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: Only had Physics and Organic, none were bad.
[M]: Yes. [T]: 2
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "The Wise man speaks because he has something to say. The Fool speaks becausehe has to say something" - Plato

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home