An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

...

Wow,

Just when I thought it couldnt' get worse....

Well...today wasn't so bad from one point of view...the courses...English was bearable (Odeta is in it haha)...although I said hi to this slut and she looked at me with this face of disgust. Stupid...what kind of last name is "War" anyways.

Phys-ed was uneventuful...class lasted 30 minutes... then I tried to find Caro but I didn't see her anywere...and went for a 1-hour Physics Lab with my cool quebecoise teacher. We played with Van der Graaf machines.

The bad stuff is that of course, the SF version I sent to Daniel had a bug, I lately seem to have weird pains in my stomach/urinating, I still have a headache, and it also sucked not to see Caro all day (I didn't see anyone I knew all day actually). Rather depressing. Oh and the blood results from Billy came back...turns out he suffers from anemia. Joy.

At least I fixed the SF thing Daniel wanted, and I tested it in Windows Me and it seems to work too. Hopefully that will be one of the last exechook fixes.

I'll blog at home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home