An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today is my mom's birthday (11th actually). So hip hip hurray.

I don't get to be home alone anymore :(

Hmm..I was frigging exausted today....I went to see Princess Diaries 2...and it sucked...made me fall asleep almost. But it was great spending some time with Caro. The night before I stayed up till 4am watching Harold and Kumar go to WhiteCastle...it's really an experience...its kinda like BEING in the movie...since you feel high, and the action is between 11pm-7am anyways. It was a damn funny movie...I really recommend it to people of all ages!

I'm helping Art Yerkes on ReactOS to get the ext2fs driver working for now. That means that ReactOS would be able to boot from/read ext2fs partitions! (Ext2fs is the file system used by Linux).

I was too tired to do much work on SPAMfighter today. I'll do that tomorrow...some weird new issue with exechook. I also got a new sale on Relsoft and have to help someone with the product.

Oh yeah, the funniest part of today was that my dad forgot my mom's birthday. Say it with me, "Shame".

Ok...it's 3am again and I really need some sleep. I'm not waking up till 2PM tomorrow.

|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.5 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Happy & Exausted
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: DDR Butterfly - Anaconda Remix
[L]i.k.e.d: Seeing Caro... another Relsoft sale, my mom's bday.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: My current state of exaustion.
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "Life is a ladder. Some people go down, some people go up. I take the elevator."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home