An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Rewriting

I've spent all day today re-writing something that took me 4 months to do. I erased it all and re-wrote it from scratch in about 3 days.

It's 2 times smaller (60kb to 30kb), fixes 36 bugs (Till now), adds 6 new features, works up to 365% faster in some scenearios (and at least 50% in general usage), and loads a full 5 seconds faster then before (basically instantly).

Sometimes I think it burns/kills my brain cells, but actually I think it keeps my brain active and alive. Anyways, all that was for SPAMfighter. Meanwhile, still no word on the f*cking Exechook crashes.

And no time to work on ReactOS or the VB Runtime stuff...hopefully I'll get to that tomorrow.

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.6 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 70% Happy, 30% Tired
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Black Eyed Peas - Let's get it started (still!)
[L]i.k.e.d: Spending 15 hours re-writing something and making it better.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: The exaustion that followed.
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "If at first you don't suceed, try, try, try again"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home