An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Hell Part Two

In between a horrible headache and a general state of suckyness, I've managed to get past the second day of school.

On the menu, a nice Organic Chemistry class, which was a 1-hour long review of hybridization. That's never bad but I hope the next classes will be some new stuff... still haven't learnt anything to help us do the homework.

Then I had a nice course of Physics, where I found out that my phys teacher really is a 25 year old quebecoise girl who barely graduated. She's really nice, cool ,and interactive, and she let me have the lab on Wednesday. This means I almost have Friday off, except for math 1:00-2:30 that I "should attend if I'm having problems". I'll try not to miss it more then 6 times (out of 15).

That also means Thursday I get to finish at 1:00, which is really cool. I don't know if Caro will want or can to go somewhere with me...depends of the days. I might want to get my CDs from Podaru since my mom has been bothering me with that for a while and I want to do my yearly laugh-at-mariano thing. But I'd really rather see my gf... I didn't see her at all today except for 2 minutes in the morning.

It's really starting to be depressing like that...I feel all isolated... I have to find a way to remote-connect to home and do some ROS/VB Work to keep me active during breaks (althought I dont have many).

Then I had a regular Math course.

Then I had the humanities with the crazy cat lady. Suffice it to say, yes, she's crazy... (she got sexually harassed by a teacher, and also "elaborated a mystery no other philosohper had ellucidated in 100 years" and then had to re-do her phd homework because the teacher thought it was prepostrous)....she also wants us to document EVERYTHING including "According to the medical encyclopdedia brittanice, the human heart pumps blood"...because it's something that might change, and it's not common knowledge....WTF??? whoever doesnt think its common knowledge should be shot!!! Anyways, she wasn't exagerating, she wants EVERY statement to be backed up by a footnoe. Yes, even "humans are mammals". After she gave us a 10 minute break after an hour, 30 out of 46 people left the class and never came back. Considering the course drop/exchange stuff is going on next weekend, I guess I'llb e the only one left in that class.

I also had the fucking displeasure of fixing a bug in the *OLD* sf code that I had to find and make sure it still worked and then fix the bug. Since it kept crashing on my Pc I had to set up the tests on another one... I hate this...I can't wait to get that re-write done and have a more stable environment.

In good news, I got ROS to load a simple Visual Basic EXE using a micro-runtime I wrote...maybe that will be a good past-time.

Fuck my head hurts...I hope squash will be cool tomorrow and the physics lab too...as for english, I don't even want to imagine.

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.8 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Depressed, Sad, Angry, in Pain
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Around 100 songs on my iPOD during bus trips...
[L]i.k.e.d: The VB Runtime
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Everything that happened today...and having nobody there...
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: Physics
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: Humanities (I think every Tuesday this will be here)
[M]: No. [T]: 0
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "If you don't give the source of a fact, such as 'the heart pumps blood', you're plagiarizing and will be expelled since I will report you" - Crazy Teacher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home