An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Monday, August 09, 2004

Home Alone

Well, this is it, Day One of being all alone for a week.

I had lots of "Fun" trying to give Billy his medcine...after 24 minutes of exasperation with all sorts of tricks, i finally just took his guy, slid his mouth open and popped the pill inside. Took 4 seconds, and we were both much happier after. Sigh, a new adventure tomorrow morning.

I added the Rundown functions for ReactOS today as well as some basic Pool Quota and Priority stuff (ExAllocatePoolWithQuota/PsChargeProcessQuota & Friends). Tomorrow I'm fixing up that SF bug and from then on I have a week to get the signature working (I've got it all set up through Microsoft, just gotta pay them 99$ (daniel will reimburse me).

In doom 3, I've reached hell... I hope there's only one map as frankly I'm getting tired of the game...but this map is really cool though.

Oh well, downloading a couple of e-books now, and going to play till 3 or 4AM :P
I'm also eating cookies.

C.L: I'm sorry...

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.5 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 60% happy, 20% tired, 20% Guilty
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Lasgo - Feel the Fire
[L]i.k.e.d: Doom 3
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Being a bastard in GB.
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "I'm not smarter then you, I'm just faster at Google."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home