An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Monday, August 23, 2004

Hell Begins

Well this is my first blog of the day...Monday August 23rd, beginning of school.

I'm in the library now, since I don't feel like going upstairs to the computer room. My English teacher sprained her ankle, so this d00d gave us the class outline and told us to leave. A great beginning!

Seems like the whole class is ready 5 short sorties for 2 weeks, then reading 3 books (including Anne of Green Gables..YUCK!) for the rest of the semester, each with three movies. There will be two essays (50%), a reading exam (20%), in-class work (15%), oral (10%) and participation (5%). Typical English stuff....I hope it all goes well!

I'll blog after math.

Well..I just had math. The bad news is that I still have class on Friday. The good news is that the teacher told me I could skip it once in a while...as long as I can still keep up with the course. So that means on Fridays when I wanna go out and have some free time or have a huge weekend project, I can stay home. The good news is that because of this I finish at 1:00 on Thursday, so I can go home even sooner.

See you after chemistry.

Well organic wasn't so bad...it was a boring 2 hour lecture because the labs werne't supposed to be ready. On the good side though the teacher looks pretty cool and reminds me of Suzanne in a way...but he's really funny and childish. The math teacher didn't seem bad either...she's just a bit lost and I heard that if you don't do stuff her way you fail...so I'll do it her way and pass. I'm trying to suck up to her. Well this ends my day here at Abbott...5 minute English class, typical Math class, and 2 hour lecture-in-lab Organic class. Oh, and Charlie (the teacher) seemed me to know me. Probably my benzene burner incident from last semester.

Tonight I'll fix SF to take advantage of the few days I have without homework.
___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.8 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: Ugh. School started. 100% Neutral
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Black Eyed Peas - Where is the love?
[L]i.k.e.d: Surviving the first day of school.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Crying all night yesterday and not being able to sleep.
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: English
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: Organic Chemistry (because no lab)
[M]: No. [T]: 0
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "Copying from one person is plagiarism. Copying from many is research"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home