An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Sunday, August 22, 2004

The stench of school approaches..

I have a massive headache tonight, so I need to go sleep...here's a short roundup of the latest happenings:

- Timo's computer now runs at 35 degrees idle after the chipset fan installation and artic silver 5. He's now cutting the additional chipset heatsink (which he didn't need) into 4 Video RAM heat-spreaders. The 2nd news: he accidentally bought another chipset fan and still has tons of Artic Silver 5 left...and hes giving it to me :D

- SPAMfighter's long-lasting exechook bug is related to Win9x. I've installed winme(YUCK!!!) in VMWARE and will be doing my best to fix this on Sunday before school starts.

- I saw Caro on Friday & Saturday and had quite some fun, except that now I have to sell the pants she just bought at blue marine on ebay (cause they suck!) Anyone interested?? 20$ US!!

- I sold the laptop at 940$ CSD! I never expected it to go so high.

- I'm getting Vonage VoIP in 2 weeks and cancelling cable TV.

Last but not least:
- I'm starting school on Monday.

Oh, and I've done some more VB reversing work for fun: http://www.relsoft.net/Articles/VB/vb.pdf

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.7 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Happy
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: D12 feat. Eminem - My Band (this song rocks!)
[L]i.k.e.d: The time spent with Caro & VB Reversing.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: School starting soon.
[M]: Yes. [T]: 1
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "You're not here to learn, you're here to get an education" - EIM Quote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home