An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Whoa.

My mom got her birthday gift this morning. A ring. She made a whole bitch fit about it and how much she disliked it and told me to give it away. Whatever, I hate people that are never happy. Whatever happened to "it's the thought that matters". Besides, it's not like it was free anyways, even it it wasn't the 3000$ she was expecting. Oh well.

Daniel (my boss) tried out my SPAMfighter rewrite and everything worked amazingly well. There were only a few bugs that I instantly fixed. The only things that still need re-writing are the COM Core and the Graphics.

Then I went out with Caro to shop around and we got hungry. Kelly was supposed to eat with us at Tres Amigos but she disappeared again, as always (and ended up calling at 5...).

Then we went to my house and ate... After that, I brought her to her bus station and went on to Timothy's house, where I finally had the chance to set up his new computer. It was a bitch, but I got it running. The problem is that it's doing around 60-90 degrees heating. He's going to buy some thermal paste today, as well as heatsinks for the Video RAM, plus a fan and cooling kit for the Northbridge/Southbridge. At least 100$ more. Intel is pushing my limits with their heat problems.

I finally got home where I re-wrote the whole COM Engine for SPAMfighter. It worked great on my computer. Daniel will have to test it tomorrow.

Life Status has been upgraded to 0.7! I'm planning some new features when school starts Monday... (Best/worst class maybe)

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.7 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Happy
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Eve - the can't get enough song...forgot the name..its old
[L]i.k.e.d: The time spent with Caro. Not even installing a computer could top that.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Nothing. This day was amazing. No work + gf + computers.
[M]: No. [T]: 0
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "Sigh, I'm going to prostitute myself" - Computer genius explaning that he's going to fix a computer for 20$ by "prostituing" his valuable knowledge instead of the 500$ a store would charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home