An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Wazaa

It's been a slow day lately so I havne't had much to write...

I've fixed one or two more SPAMfighter bugs and re-wrote three more functions that I'm going to test tonight.

ReactOS can now run SkyOS Apps, but it also can't install past the 2nd-stage loader for some reason.

I'm really thinking about going to LinuxWorld Germany October 26th-28th to attend and exhibit at the ReactOS Booth with the other developers that will be there. I've made quite a lot of friends my age (well, 3 or 4). I was telling Caroline it's pretty funny they all have girlfriends since the same time I do. And the ones that are in their 20ies ended up marrying them. LOL, I'll tell that to my mom as a counter argument :P

Yeah so I'd really like to go there...I've found plane tickets for about 500$ US Round-Trip, which isn't bad at all. And I'd really love Caroline to come. Filip from ReactOS is trying to convince his gf to go too :P

Last night, I went to see Collateral with Timothy. The filming looked like the producer ran out of money and did everythign with a Sony Handycam. It really looked like those cheesy made-for-TV productions...the night scenes were pixelated and really looked "real" in the sense anyone could've filmed it. Don't worry however, the movie is EXCELLENT. The acting is wonderful, Tom Cruise is finally playing a good role for the first time since... hell, 1994. And Jamie Foxx is wonderful too. Quite an original Hollywood movie, reminds me of the old detective movies they used to make. I loved it.

I'm also having fun reversing the VB Runtime...it's useful for quite some uses ;)
___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.6 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 30% Tired, 70% Worried
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Black Eyed Peas - Let's get it started
[L]i.k.e.d: VB Runtime reversing is fun.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Hearing some news on the phone this noon.
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "Vincent: Max, six billion people on the planet, you're getting bent out of shape cause of one fat guy.
Max: Well, who was he?
Vincent: What do you care? Have you ever heard of Rwanda?
Max: Yes, I know Rwanda.
Vincent: Well, tens of thousands killed before sundown. Nobody's killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Did you bat an eye, Max?
Max: What?
Vincent: Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something? No. I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit.
Max: Man, I don't know any Rwandans.
Vincent: You don't know the guy in the trunk, either. " -From Collateral

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home