An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Bloogy

Time to blog again...it's been 2 days...been kind of tired and not much happening lately.

Looks like the SF Exechook issues are finally fixed...except maybe one that's going to take me a minute to fix tomorrow.

I'm working on Rundown functions for ROS right now...just 5 functions that aren't that hard to implement. Also trying to see which exported functions aren't tagged.

I went to Laronde today and it was pretty fun...didnt do much but still...then I went to eat...all with Caro duh :P

Haha she really likes the gigantic paul frank seat i got her...I'll bring it to her house Saturday evening.

Oh, Billy also got a dental cleanup which became a whole operation because his two teeth got infected...they got removed, but now I have to give him 4 pills everday for the next two weeks...pain killers and antibiotics, or else he'll die.

I also started playing Doom 3, and it really kicks ass!

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.5 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 90% happy, 10% tired
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: The annoying theme song from White Chicks
[L]i.k.e.d: Caro!!!
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Not being able to spend the whole day with her :P
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "smerk! macro-shaft 8^>"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home