An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Monday, December 20, 2004

Grades!!!

I still haven't gotten my math and physics grades yet =(

Caro got 99 in math... as always :P

Anyways, today I was fixing some SpamFighter bugs and trying out a new DLL loading mechanism, as well as doing more signature fixes. I also wrote WSPCloseSocket for ReactOS, and I some FsRtl kernel functions. I'm almost done with the NSP Code...

We've decided our (b00bz, juny, cawo, me) party will be Wednesday...probably starting at 5PM or something. We're gonna exchange gifts and...stuff.

Anyways, now I'm running to Futureshop to buy some things (like Bob's gift :P, which I'll probably end up using too lol).

We also set up our xmas tree last night and we got new lights and it looks really really coool...today I'm cleaning up the house because we are having guests coming over the 22nd staying for 2 or 3 weeks, from Germany...old friends of our family.

That's all for now! Happy Holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home