An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Monday, October 25, 2004

Sleeping issues

Something really weird happend to me today...even though all my alarm clocks were set at 6:45, I only woke up at 10:30...which is really weird. Needless to say, that means I missed English, and since I didn't want to come 1 hour late in Math, I also missed that one. I came to school at 1:15, just in time for the Organic Chemistry Lab, where we did IR/NMR problems in preparation for the lab.

I've also started watching the last episodes of Smallville Season 1...they finally got better....oh and since I became very addicted to it, I asked Bob to bring them to me at my mailbox...but my mom took the DVDs I put in there for him back...so I'll have to meet him later to give them to him.

I saw Caro at 4PM and left with her home, and that was always cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home