An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Friday, October 29, 2004

Guess who's back, back again?

Well well well, it's been a *really* long time since my last blogging...it's not that I've forgotten or gotten bored of it...it's simply that a lot has happened and well, I didn't have the energy to write it all down and whatever. However, I've "back-blogged" everything since last week, so simply scroll down to read history. I've blogged everything today assuming you will start at last Friday, or else you'll be really lost.

Today was a wonderful day...I think my sleeping problems are over...I woke up at 11:30 again, which means I missed my math class...I called Caro so she'd call me back, she came to my house and played with my new Lego, and then we went out till 7PM. That was pretty cool!

I'm currently at Smallville Season 3! I've finished Episode 2, which is the end of the Season Premiere. Clark blew off Lana again, sigh...I have a feeling I'll hate Lois Lane in Season 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home