An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Smallville Review

I finally finished SmallVille Season 1 today...and I made a little review (this is from an MSN chat log, so sorry for syntax):

"u know why i like it..its kinda like...rejected boy tries to get azn girl who already has a bf
it kind of appeals to me LOL
all these people are telling me how smallville is about
values, superman, wtv..
no! its abt stealing a chick!
and clark kent, SUCKS at it
he could REALLY use some profreshanal help

rule number one:
when the chick is trying to french kiss u, u dont chicken out just cause her bf's dad is dying in the hospital
wouldnt u agree?
carpe diem for god's sake

rule number two...that rich guy who seems to be "helping" you steal ur crush and pretends to be ur best friend
well, he wants her too.

and finally
most importantly
rule number three
if u can fucking fly, run at the speed of light and are immune to bullets
take ur crush into the clouds, fuck her like no man ever will, and shell never even remember she has a bf"

if I were superman, THATS how i'd get lara lane"

Apart from that, school was really boring...Math and Physics went as usual, and I didn't go to Humanities because I was really tired. I wish I had stayed till 4PM for Caro though...I felt really bad to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home