An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Physics Lab

I forgot to do my physics lab last night, but I was able to do it today...15 minutes after english, and 45 minutes after gym. It was a short one so I wasn't too worried. In gym we started the Squash Tournament ladder, and I was beat (by 2 points) by the weird Chinese dude called Lok. He's a Chinese version of EIM's Eddy. Then during the lab we had a problem session and quiz, and once again I got 10/10. I'm so good in Physics this semester it's not even funny :P

I've done some more merging from the HEAD ReactOS Tree into my branch, and there's another patch I'll have to make for HEAD for this to work.

I wasn't able to see Caro very much today :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home