An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Weekly Update

Don't worry, this isn't becoming a habit...but once again I had a horrible week filled with work.
--------------------
Wow, this has got to be the nastiest week ever…read below for my latest adventures these last days.

Monday:

Monday I went to school trauamatized by what was going to await me that night. I went to my English class late, and I didn’t have my book (Anne of Green Gables), but neither did 95% of the class, so the teacher got really mad and said bitch. Then in math it was more linear algaebra. The organic lab was fine, except I messed it up because the filter paper I used during filtration was bad. It was a dangerous lab that used bromine (it was bromination of trans-cinnamic acid => that will generate google hits!!!), and I only got a 35% yield instead of the expected 50-70%. When I got home, I started my work on the dreaded humanites paper. By 1AM, I had done 75% of it, excluding sourcing and footnotes, and I couldn’t take it anymore. I decided to continue doing it tomorrow.

Tuesday:

Hell got worse… by Tuesday, my mom became extremely sick and had to go to the hospital, which kind of shook me even more. Then, I realized that not only must I finish my humanities paper, but also a physics lab, the chemistry lab report, as well as read 120 pages of the English book. But that’s not all… I also had to go buy a laptop…because I hadn’t paid it for a week since the bank is continuously freezing the funds for I-don’t-know-what-reason. Because I was out of funds in my Paypal account, I had to call my boss in Denmark during dinner to ask him for a prepayment of my salary (around 25%). Then I had to go to Longeuil and pick it up…which of course meant that
I wasn’t able to go to math class, and I also had to skip humanities. I got to loneuil fine, I must say their metro/bus terminal is amazing, and extremely high tech…it’s like a giant American airpot, with all the stores and food courts. However, the bus tickers are extremely expensive, 3.25$ each, and the buses have a digital money counter so they see exactly how much you’ve put. I got the laptop, but because the boxes were to heavy, I made the mistake of leaving them in the bus stop. When I got home, I finally got back to work on my humanity paper. By 1AM, I had everything but one question left to do, and still no footnotes. It was becoming clear that I needed to act fast for tomorrow, since I not only had to hand this in, but also the other reports. I also had to go to
Anjou to exchange two power supplies, then go to the Mission and finish setting up the computers. I ended up reading the book in the bus.

Wednesday:

In the bus, I took the laptop, and I finished the last question in the humanities paper..it was now completely done, except for the foornoting and sources. The English fine went by fine, and we finished at 9:55, which gave me the chance to start doing the sources, and adding all the footnote numbers. By 10:30, I had to go to Squash Class, which was pretty short since I finished my 2 matches quickly. I was back on my paper at 11:30. I finshed all the footnoting at 1:30. Then, it was time to print out every source I used, which amounted to about 70 pages, as well as my paper. Since I hacked the library computers, I did it for free, again. I’m not going to end up paying 10$ for my teacher’s silly wishes. Then I had to highlight every passage of the report that I used. All this was done by 2, at which pointed I put my paper in the teacher’s office (she wasn’t there). By the way, this teacher is called DORIS MILLER and it’s the crazy bitch that I’ve always warned myself I’d hate. At 2:30 I took the bus in directionf or lionel-groulx, I got there at 3:30, then I took the green line to get to Honore Beaugrand. I got there at 4:00, at which point I took the bus to get to the Anjou store. I went in, exchanged the 350W PSUs with a 400W and 450W (they had made a mistake), and took a faster bus on the way back to the metro. I got there at 5:00, and now I’m in the metro writing this. However, my little adventure doesn’t end here. I also got a call from the place where I got the laptop (remember I wrote stupid mistake..) and they told me that the city of Longeuil found the boxes
I left in the bus stop like an idiot, and that not only have I completely voided my warranty, but they might also get fined. Being a nice guy, I said I’d pay any fines, if it comes to that. Woot, I’m at Berri. The rest of today’s blog will continue when I get home, after the Mission network admistratio stuff I have to do is done.

Well I’m back…the Mission stuff went by fine… everything works fine with them now…I talked with Wayne a bit about ways to cut costs and to switch to Videotron. Tonight I’m going to bed early…I’m so tired. G’nite!

Thursday

Today I didn’t go to school… my mom left to the states again…my gf woke me up at 11:30…I was sleeping cozily in her bed after having watched the new Smallville. I invited her to my house and we spent some time together. Made me feel much better after this horrible week. Then in the afternoon I fixed all the bugs that Daniel let me know about SPAMfighter. I also made a little ReactOS roadmap in my blog.

Friday

Today I lost my wallet so by the time I got to school, it was already 12:30. So I didn’t get my math exam back… I guess I’ll find out my math grade Monday! I went with Caroline downtown to buy some coats. I saw Thomas Xie and Dan, and also one of the asian girls at JAC that keeps bothering Caro about chemistry :P. Caro saw a nice coat at Bleu Marine but they were out of stock, so they are going to call her Monday/Tuesday and I’ll go get it for her and bring it when she has time.

Bob was trying to get HL2 and NFS:U 2 to work pathetically, and I was hungry, so I called Jung-Na if she wanted to cook for 3 people. Unforunately, this other azn bitch came too, and by the time she was drunk, she decided to call her boyfriend and they started making out while poor Jung-Na was banging her head all over the place. Bob was trying to calm her down but her stupid azn friend kept trying to dance with her and God knows what. When we all finally went to bed, the stupid azn girl kept making out with her boyfriend making the sickest noises. In a moment I ‘ll never forget, Bob got up and yelled SHUT THE HELL UP ITS 3AM THIS AINT UR FUCKEN HOUSE. No noises were heard after :P. Jung-Na made chocolate for us in the evening, but the azn bitch ran away with it in the morning. If I ever see that azn bitch again, I will beat her up!

Your construction
Smells of corruption
I manipulate, to recreate
This air, to ground saga
Gotta launder, my karma
I said hallelujah, to the sixteen loyal fans
You're gettin' down on your muthafuckin' knees
And it's time for your sickness again
Come on and tell me what you need now
Tell me what is making you bleed
We got two more minutes and
We gonna cut to what you need
So one of six so tell me
One do you want to live
And one of seven tell me
Is it time for your muthafuckin' ass to give
Tell me is it time to get down on your muthafuckin' knees
Tell me is it time to get down
I'm blown to the maxim
Two hemispheres battlin'
I'm blown to the maxim
Two hemispheres battlin'
Suckin' up, one last breath
Take a drag of the death
Hey Mr. Policeman
There's a time for getting away
There's a time for driving down the mother fuckin' road
And running from your ass today
Now tell me if do you agree now
Or tell me if I'm makin' you bleed
I got a few more minutes and
I'm gonna cut to what you need
So one of six so tell me
One do you want to live
And one of seven tell me
Is it time for your muthafuckin' ass to give
Tell me is it time to get down on your muthafuckin' knees
Tell me is it time to get down
Got a revolution behind my eyes
We got to get up and organize
Got a revolution behind my eyes
We got to get up and organize
Got a revolution behind my eyes
We got to get up and organize

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home