An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Thursday, October 28, 2004

C'est organique!

Last night I prayed to get a good grade in the organic chemistry exam, then I set all my alarm clocks at max volume and protected them to wake me up... result, I woke up at 8:30, and all the alarms were turned off by themselves and not at the place where I left them. I was really scared...but I went to school and was able to do the exam at 11:30 instead. The good news? Because I woke up late, I had 2 more hours to study, and that let me find out that complex NMR splitting was in the exam, which I hadn't looked at. Because I reviwed everything, I was able to get at least 3 points more in the exam (3/30 = 10%). I guess fate has its own ways.

After the exam, I stayed a bit with Caro at school and then I finally bought the Lego I wanted. The Millenium Falcon, from the Star Wars Commemorative Edition. I've finished building it and it looks extremely cool!

I've ordered the computers Julien ordered, and I've also added on MSN my seller associate from my distributor. He seems like a really nice guy, and I was able to make my first order (for Wayne's hard-drives). I ordered Julien's computers from the other place, and they should be here on Monday or Tuesday.

As for Smallville, I'm on the way on finally finishing Season 2. I'm glad Clark and Lana are finally going out together, but I know it won't last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home