An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Exams done!

___________________________
|-= Alex's LifE Status v.0.9 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Chillin
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Low Fidelity All Starts - Battleflag (From the Smallville Club Zero shooting scene)
[S]t.u.p.i.d [T].h.i.n.g: Working a day too late.
[S]m.a.r.t [T].h.i.n.g: Getting all the crap done.
[L]i.k.e.d: Caro was so cute :P
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: All the stress
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: Organic.
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: None.
[M]: Yes. [T]: 2
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "God is my dj"
________________________________________________________________
Now that exams and projects are over for the second midterm, I'll be able to post more regularly. Sorry but I really had a shit week.

Not much news to report except for the bunch of exams I had and finally the Chemistry Module due tomorrow...I also implemented the APC patch in ReactOS and fixed KeStackAttach and Detach.

Google updated their index to 8 billion pages so I'm finding a lot more info, and I've also done tons of work in SPAMfighter and we are thise close to a final release.

I really wanna see the incredibles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home