An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Alex Returns

W00T!

Finals are over, school is over, and I'm now on vacation! It's time to update this blog daily again.

Well here are my vacation plans:

- SPAMfighter Completion + Internationalization.
- Having Caro over for XMAS with my mom and other activites (skating maybe?)
- ReactOS Networking + More kernel design/implementation Issues.
- ReactOS New Source Tree Migration to SVN from CVS.
- ReactOS Debug APIs Implementation and hopefully get Olly to work.
- ReactOS New Header System

I've also been invited to Linuxworld Expo in Boston, at the .ORG Pavillion, where I will be an exhibitor for ReactOS.

I finished my x-mas shopping and I also got a free mini ipod from www.free-ipods.com but Caroline doesn't want it anymore so I'm feeling really ackward about it. Sigh.

Have a nice Holiday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home