An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Squash Masta

Wednesday is the start of my short days (3 courses, then 2 courses, then 1 course).
English was berable...then there was gym... gym was really cool. I beat everyone in my team at squash by like 14-0 or 14-4 or scores like that. Either they really suck or I'm really good...but it wans't fat guys or anything.

Then I had a physics lab where both power supplies were broken so we wasted 30 minutes trying to realize that (with the help of the electrician and teacher who couldn't figure it out until i said "maybe it's broken").

No homework for tonight either...and I feel really great today.

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.8 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Happy
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: I don't want you to know (no that's the name, really)
[L]i.k.e.d: Managing to see Caro and being happy today.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: I was crushed this morning.
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: Gym (Wow, I never thought I'd say that)
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: English
[M]: No. [T]: 0
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "Good things come to those who wait, great things come to those who ask" - Personal Quote of mine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home