An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Doris Miller

Today was a day like any other... chemistry in the morning, math after (I must admit that I Really like linalg..especially since I'm so good at it!), then physics (which passed by really)....but of course, the highlight of my day was Doris Miller, the humanities teacher.

Just like last week, this quote is sufficient and self-explenatory of her: "Oh sure, I would love it if there were a policeman in front of my door every morning...I couldn't ask anything more then to live in a country where there's a policeman in front of everyone's door. You shouldn't expect any privacy in public. I think there shoudl be cameras everywhere". I wanted to raise my hand and say that such a country did exist, it's called Nazi Germany. There's also Communist Russia.

But of course, I smiled and agreed.

I feel a bit happier today...but I had a weird discussion with my mom.

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.8 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 60% Happy, 40% Depressed
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Some chinese song I found on my iPOD.
[L]i.k.e.d: Feeling better...
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Discussing with my mom.
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: Math
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: Humanities
[M]: Yes. [T]: 1
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "You should expect no privacy in public." - Doris Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home