An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Monday, August 30, 2004

Dragostea din tei

God...that song...it's everywhere. Those romnanian female-behaving / looking..ah..effeminated...singers (Trying to be politcally correct) are everywhere with their annoying eurodance song. Everyone is like obessed with Romania or something now. Ugh...can't we be known for something else. Speaking of Romania, the guy already bought an LCD screen. Bummer.

I went to a Chinese Event today where there was typical high-pitched singing. I have no problem with that, but the speaker was right in front of our table and the sound system sucked, so instead of a melodious high-pitched voice, you ended up hearing a digitalized chirping ear-piercing unberable 120dB noise...my ears still hurt.

I'm so tired I didnt' even feel like blogging today...oh well...I did...but nothign much to say anyways... I need to cheer up for next week... I guess there's something on my mind I need to identify.

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.8 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Nothing
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: The Romanian song is stuck in my head :( :( :(
[L]i.k.e.d: The Event today wasn't that bad..it's been two years I wanted to go. The food was super good!
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: The bad speakers/microphone.
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: It's Sunday...what do you think?!
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: It's Sunday...what do you think?!
[M]: Yes. [T]: 1
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "Enron: You have two cows. You sell three of them to your publicly listed company, using letters of credit opened by your brother-in-law at the bank, then execute a debt / equity swap with associated general offer so that you get all four cows back, with a tax deduction for keeping five cows. The milk rights of six cows are transferred via a Panamanian intermediary to a Cayman Islands company secretly owned by the majority shareholder, who sells the rights to all seven cows' milk back to the listed company. The annual report says that the company owns eight cows, with an option on one more. Meanwhile, you kill the two cows because the feng shui is bad."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home