An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Oh Ho Oh!



Hmm...apparently I haven't blogged "in a long time". Well yeah, I've been busy, as Timo always says.

Last post date was the 8th...so...what happened on the 9th? Oh..it was Thursday. OOh! That was an exciting day. At 4AM in the morning, 7 trucks crashed into each others on Highway 20, blowing it up in pieces. Of course, I had no idea of this as I approached the 221 bus stop. I then saw a line of people going all the way from INSIDE the metro station to the bus stop, something I had never seen before (at least 100 people in line). Since it was raining, I assumed that the bus was late and it had just gotten there. Nevertheless, I got in line with the 211 bus, since even if it takes 10 more minutes to get to school, I'd actually have a hope of getting into it. Just then, another 221 arrived, and I ran back into the second line that had formed and got a seat (thank God...

...) because I ended up spending TWO hours on the Bus. This is because the highway being closed, all traffic was rerouted through small suburbian steets. It was hell, everything was clogged and full and couldn't move, policemen were desperately trying to make traffic work... all in all, it took 1 hour 30 to get to Dorval (it usually can take as little as 12-15 minutes). I called my Chemistry teacher on the road, and when I go to class 30 minutes later, he finally started the course, after blabbing on other things (coincidence? I think not :P).

That's pretty much it for Thursday... I had Physics after and then I went to Fairview with Caro.

Friday... I got to school, didn't go to math class because that class would've been a repeat of what my class Monday is going to be, but I handed in my homework and quiz. Then I left downtown with Caro where we went window-shopping and had some Bubble Tea. It was pleasant.

At home, I took out an old network card I found and put it in the Server, now the Network Works. I suppose the on-board NIC died or something, during the power failure. Anyways, onboard sucks so it's a bit faster when trasnfering over the LAN too, now. I proceeded to install my developer tools and I am now back to writing code for SPAMfighter. Linux is also working great, and WINE is much much better then what it used to be.

I've also watched some movies to kill time... Chronicles of Riddicik, which was surprisingly good, and Anacondas: Hunt for the Blood Orchid, which was a mediocre popcorn film...still enjoyable though, but full of cliches.

Ah, finally, today. Well today I was supposed to see my dad, but I'll see him tomorrow. I spent the day doing work in SPAMfighter and talking with the ReactOS people (worked on the Changelog) since our 0.2.4 release is Monday!!!

That's about it.

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.8 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Happy
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: The Rasmus - In the Shadows
[L]i.k.e.d: Everything is pretty cool.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Arguing over stupid things I shouldn't argue about...
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: None today.
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: None today.
[M]: Yes. [T]: 2
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "“Always point your finger at the chest of the person with whom you are being photographed. You will appear dynamic. And no photo editor can crop you from the picture.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home