An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Monday, September 06, 2004

@#$@^%$#

Today was a very shitty day!

First I wasted my time going to Futureshop, got yelled at for being late (Because the metro had just left), then found out it was CLOSED!

Then, I went to this place to get shoes for Caro, but the lazy bum seller couldn't find the shoes, so we both lost our time going there.

Then, my mom went crazy and made me go back home, so I had to leave Caro in CT. Then I ran my ass off until I almost had a heart attack to make the round-trip in 30 minutes...but I was still late.

Then I ate some good food and bought her some nice pants. The only highlight of the day.
Fuck Labor's Day!

Oh yeah, Podaru also lost my DVDs! So my mom got even angrier at me!

I also acted like a stupid prick today.
This sucks. The fuck with this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home