An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Monday, September 13, 2004

Another week begins...

___________________________
|-= Alex's LifE Status v.0.9 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Happy
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: California Dreaming Techno/Dance Remix.
[S]t.u.p.i.d [T].h.i.n.g: Ate 200kg of Pizza Last Night
[S]m.a.r.t [T].h.i.n.g: Quickly found SF Bug before it was able to become a nightmare.
[L]i.k.e.d: Movie, food.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: School starting tomorrow.
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: None today.
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: None today.
[M]: No. [T]: 0
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "If you're not paranoid, then you're not paying enough attention. "

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ughh...hiii.

Today I saw my father and went to see Resident Evil 2. It was a cool Zombie movie, not as lame as I thought it would be. Actually had some nice twists and the ending screamed "Resident Evil 3".

Then Jung-Na called and said if I was wearing an orange t-shirt... I looked all over the street but didn't find her until she came. Since I hadn't seen her last week when I was supposed to, I went to L2 to eat because I was starving. Then I went home...

I've been still working on SPAMfighter...there was a bug in the code compilation so I had to change about 100 things to make it work right...and the bug was something very insidious. Now there is still some little graphic bug but after I fix it the menus should be fine again. The app is now at 32kb (it was at 36kb yesterday). Load time is even quicker!

Ugh, school starts tomorrow. Yet another week of hell...

Oh, also, Mei is learning Fortran at Mcgill...that's rather funny I found, because nobody uses Fortran anymore... I thought my dad was the only dinosaur that still remembered it.

Finally, I've upgraded ALESH (Alex's LifE Status Header) to v.0.9 with two new features.
It's also got this new cool name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home