An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Happy Birthday Caroline!

___________________________
|-= Alex's LifE Status v.0.9 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: Birthday Mood
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Rammstein - Amour
[S]t.u.p.i.d [T].h.i.n.g: None...
[S]m.a.r.t [T].h.i.n.g: Nice gifts for my gf.
[L]i.k.e.d: Going out with my gf.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Not staying out late.
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: Physics.
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: None.
[M]: Yes. [T]: 1
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "Vive le Ministere de l'EduQation!"
________________________________________________________________________
Today was my girlfriend's birthday!!!

I went to school in the morning and after classes ended we both went to downtown. First stop was my house wher eshe picked up the gifts..then we went to chinatown to have some free bubbletea...then we went shopping a bit at Morning Glory and she bought some pens and a notepad. I also saw Tian there and talked with her for around a dozen minutes.

I had a horrible migraine this morning and I'm extremly tired so I will go to sleep early tonight.

I wanted to see a movie tomorrow with my gf but I don't think she'll want to because I finish at around 2PM. Oh well, hasn't been a perfect week anyways. Hope it will get better over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home