An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Updates

___________________________
|-= Alex's LifE Status v.0.9 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Happy
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: di.fm eurodance/techno radio stream
[S]t.u.p.i.d [T].h.i.n.g: Didn't do anything stupid :P
[S]m.a.r.t [T].h.i.n.g: Nothing particular either.
[L]i.k.e.d: Going to Caro's house.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Wonderful day..
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: Physics
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: Oranic (We had a midterm)
[M]: Yes. [T]: 1
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "Why did the chicken cross the road?. To lay the egg that came before it."
________________________________________________________________________
I had a wonderful time today...the Organic exam wasn't that bad, and I think I got in the high 70ies, low 80ies...I'm certaintly hoping to do better, but this is what I expected for this first exam, beacause I had missed 2 important classes because of Busses/Traffic.

Physics was cool and went by fast as usual, today we were taught capacitors, which I already knew, so nothing too big there either.

I finally got Caro's cellphone, but it turns out it's black and white, really cheap, no java, mp3 etc...except for the 1Mbit Internet which is _Really_ fast, everything else sucks. Tomorrow I'll try to change it for one of the color phones, which is also free...I don't know if that will work however, since unlike GSM, CDMA is registered directly to an ESN, so I have no idea how easy it is to desactivate and re-activate another cell phone, or even if they can keep the same number (Without cloning the ESN which isn't what they would do for a free phone for a student).

I got Amarok under Linux to stream me some nice music from DI.FM....makes a really good ambiance...if only the speakers would work 5.1...crappy on-board soundcard =(

Today I felt really happy... in a way I hadn't felt for a long time...it's as if my heart was being tickled in a pleasurable way...instead of the feeling of pain people usually associate. It was wonderful...and I smiled for hours after that... I steel feel like that... special unexpected things make you feel really great!

I've also decided to open up my blog to comments, pinging weblogs.com & friends, and adding a hit counter, since I got over 300 visits to Relsoft.net from this page...which means that over 300 people have read my blog only since September 1st. Hi everyone! Now that this is public, I'll try to use less inside jokes :P Oh, I've heard commenting makes people write really nasty comments...so I hope it won't happen. I suppose I should give a short profile of myself as well.

I'm 18 and a half, go to school in Montreal, Canada, and I'm a Kernel Developer for ReactOS (www.reactos.com) as well as a programmer for SPAMfighter ApS (www.spamfighter.com). I do some freelancing online as well for private parties. Apart from that, there's not much to say about me... You can pretty much read the blog to find out for yourselves.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home