An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Monday, September 27, 2004

Extended Leave of Absence

___________________________
|-= Alex's LifE Status v.0.9 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Worried
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: di.fm trance radio stream
[S]t.u.p.i.d [T].h.i.n.g: sigh.
[S]m.a.r.t [T].h.i.n.g: All these SF fixes and ideas.
[L]i.k.e.d: Friday & Fixes
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: I was very depressed and still am.
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: No classes
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: No classes
[M]: Yes. [T]: 1
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "If 25% of people are crazy, and in a group of four people you think everyone is crazy..."
________________________________________________________________________
Oh no...where have I been? Heh.

Friday was a cool day...I went to school to get Caro's phone (to exchange it)...waited 2 hours for the Boss...who will exchange it for Monday. Then we went to my house for 30 minutes and then she left.

Saturday and Sunday, I've been working continously, non-stop, on SPAMfighter. I've cleaned up the code numerous times, made it more readable, used invoke, coinvoke, real APIs, modified the ASM parser, and now finally I'm adding invoke for local functions, for the ultimate cleanliness. The sum of these last 4 months is finally cumulating. I've had a major issue with the new APIs, but I've discovered the reason (Bound Import Table) and I think I've got a fix for it.

Tomorrow I start at 10:30, and I have my Math Exam. I hope I'll do good on it, it's a good motivator. On the other hand, I've forgotten to hand in my Lab Report to Charlie...I'm screwed.

Tomorrow I will also finally do something that's been on my mind for months now...that nobody knows...my dark secret...heh... wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home