An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Free Cell Phones for All!

___________________________
|-= Alex's LifE Status v.0.9 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 50% Happy, 40% Worried, 10% Depressed
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: iPOD had no batteries.
[S]t.u.p.i.d [T].h.i.n.g: Didn't do anything special today.
[S]m.a.r.t [T].h.i.n.g: Got Caro a cell phone with a nice deal.
[L]i.k.e.d: Selling the screen.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: How I'm feeling now.
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: Physics Lab
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: N/A
[M]: No. [T]: 0
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "There is always choice. We say there is no choice only to comfort ourselves with the decision we have already made. If you understand that, there's hope. If not... " Lady Morella to Londo, Point of No Return
________________________________________________________________________
Today was relaxing day..... in the morning in English some Maritimer Poet came to talk to us...he had a wonderful voice so he was nice to listen to...then I skipped Gym because I didn't have my clothes and was super tired.... I took this time to check out the deal Bell had for cell phone. Free 1X-CDMA phone and 25$/month for 100 minutes and unlimited weekend/evenings, plus I convinced the rep to give 2 years of free CallerID...also get the handsfree set, a pouch holder, and a car adapter included...anyways I got all that for my gf and her cell phone looks really cool. Just have to pick it up tomorrow at school since it was too busy today.

Then in physics lab it was a problem session (ie: talk), and then a quiz on which I got 10/10 again. Tomorrow I have an Organic Chemistry exam and I have a feeling I will fuck this one up (unlike Math/Physics which I seem to be doing very good in). Oh well, the Final replaces a Term Test so I guess this is the one I'll be replacing.

My mom tried to kill my cat yesterday so I'm not too happy about that either.

I sold my screen today and now I'm on my old 17'incher...looks small but still acceptable...I can't wait for the 22incher though...a massive beast. Oh and this monitor is white like the new one... I actually think white fits better...its more soothing for the eyes. Anyways...

I kinda feel like shit today because it's our 30th month together and I haven't done anything to celebrate...I really suck....if I won't have this exam tomorrow I'd be more enthousasitc...oh well, I'll try to do something tomorrow since we finish early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home