An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Sunday, September 19, 2004

La vie en rose

___________________________
|-= Alex's LifE Status v.0.9 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100^100^100% Happy
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Super Tux Music
[S]t.u.p.i.d [T].h.i.n.g: Left something behind...
[S]m.a.r.t [T].h.i.n.g: Got cooperation from MS.
[L]i.k.e.d: Caro & The Movie
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: 3 hours on my crappy phone.
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: No class, did homework.
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: No class, did homework.
[M]: No. [T]: 0
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "The lenscap" - Sky Captain
_________________________________________________________________________
Today I'm posting this from BlogThis, a built-in bookmarklet in firefox which should simply things...we'll see how it looks finalized.

Anyways, my blog now has an RSS feed. If you have firefox, you can add it as a "Live Bookmark" by clicking on the RSS button on the lower-right corner of your screen (you need 1.0PR). Else you'll have to use an RSS client. Oh, speaking of FFox, I found out it's the name for an adorable animal called Red Panda, of which there only exist about 2000 left in China. And also, let me tell you about www.spreadfirefox.com...I haven't joined, but I recommend you do. They already beat the 1 million downloads they wanted in 10 days, only in 100 hours. Help them reach 2 million!

I did some work on SF for the first part of the day and now I got it loading up. Then I helped Caro with her new Linux install (yup, she's one of them now), and now I'm trying to get ATI's drivers working...I don't really feel like signing up for Mandrake Club, so I'll try to compile/install them myself...they gave me some weird font problem i'm hoping to fix myself for now.

I've decided FUCK lcd screens, I will get myself a 22inch Viewsonic with 2048x1936@79Hz resolution, and try to sell my current LCD/CRT for 700$ together, so the screen will only cost me 200$ net.

I drank 10 glasses of wine this night so I think I'm going to head straight to bed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home