An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Die Bus Die

___________________________
|-= Alex's LifE Status v.0.9 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Happy
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Ferry Corsten Trance Nation 4
[S]t.u.p.i.d [T].h.i.n.g: Didn't disillate cyclohexane well.
[S]m.a.r.t [T].h.i.n.g: Found out about CMessageListEventProxy
[L]i.k.e.d: Finishing phase 2 and discovering new things.
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Nothing
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: Math
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: Organic Lab
[M]: Yes. [T]: 1
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "The lenscap" - Sky Captain
________________________________________________________________________
When I got home today I was very pissed...I spent 2 hours in the 225 on Cavendish/Cote-Vertu. I have no idea why I didn't take the 216.

Plus, some more bad news:
- I have a bad feeling about the Chemistry Exam, which is thursday!
- I had a crappy Organic Lab again!

On to the good news:
- I seem to be doing really good in math
- I seem to be doing ok in physics...just need more practice before the test
- I'm selling my 19' CRT on Wednesday for 200$, and selling my LCD this week for 525$. 725$ but no screen...well I've bought a 22' CRT (Viewsonic) with an incredible resolution of 2048x1536@80Hz (works up to 2536x1940@60Hz). This will really help me for my eyes and also let me be more productive. This screen only cost me 290$ Canadian...with shipping it will go up to 350$. Still leaves me 375$ as profit.
- Phase 2 of SPAMfighter rewrite is complete...testing phase now in process and moving rapidly
- I may have found one of the only remaning golden keys to OE's COM interface...the MessageList event. I will have to work on this one after the rewrite.

Apart from that...my life is fine...I'm preparing for some renovations at my house...fixing the bath..thinking about wires in walls...thinking about replacing the moquet with parquet, fixing lighbulbs, clean up my office, put ceramic tiles instead of lineoleum, fixed 3 phones, got a new wireless base, and soon I'll install my chipset cooler from Timothy. So things are pretty active around the house which is cool.

I also don't feel tired anymore and my health seems way better....
On a final note, on the 22nd (That's tomorrow), I'll have been dating Caro for 30 months (2.5 years). W00t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home