An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Thirsday

___________________________
|-= Alex's LifE Status v.0.9 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 100% Happy
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Ipod out of battery.
[S]t.u.p.i.d [T].h.i.n.g: Woke up late
[S]m.a.r.t [T].h.i.n.g: Hmmm...installing KDE 3.3 seems to be working well!
[L]i.k.e.d: Finishing early
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: Being late + massive homework, caro going home.
[G]o.o.d [C].l.a.s.s: Physics
[B]a.d [C].l.a.s.s: None
[M]: Yes. [T]: 3
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "Somewhere out there, an asian girl is conspiring for you to fix her computer" - Tim Geoghegan
_________________________________________________________________________
Hello Ladies and Gents.

Today I was late because I overslept =(. I got to class 40 minutes later and once again missed stuff important for the Organic Lab... but I'll go see my teacher tomorrow and get some help from him.

Apart from that I had physics today with an easy in-class quiz where I got 10/10...it was patheticly easy. Then I went home to work on SPAMfighter, installed VMWare for ReactOS, and called Microsoft for Product Support for that question I wrote about earlier. After being transferred through 10 different, but very nice and qualififed people, I'm finally supposed to get called tomorrow by the Outlook Express team. I had to do a lot of concinving to get there, but I hope I'll survive tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Skycaptain and the World of Tomorrow day...It got 90% on rottentomatoes, so I can't wait to see it! I hope my gf can come, then I have to see it in the afternoon with Timo...but it's one of those movies I don't mind seeing twice :P

Oh well...gotta do my chem homework now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home