An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Manchu...wok?

I saw The Manchurian Candidate Friday...it was pretty good...not as good as the original I hear, but still pretty powerful in our day and age.

The SPAMfighter Signature is giving me some problems though, but I managed to get hold of two developpers for Outlook Express (including the Lead Developper) who seem to be willing to help out. I hope it'll be fruitful.

Apart from that, Caro finished the Rtl Stubs so only Se are left... I think I'll do them probably...not that many.

I'm really hoping to have the Spamfighter signature stuff by next week...if all goes well, I should have a solution from MS on Monday...if not, I have a backup plan (Winsock API Hooking...not as clean, but I know it'll work).

Then I'll do SYSENTER for ROS.

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.5 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[M]o.o.d: 80% Happy, 20% Tired
[L]i.s.t.e.n.i.n.g. [T].o: Hoobastank - The Reason
[L]i.k.e.d: Answer from MS, seeing Caro on Friday (pretty!)
[D]i.s.l.i.k.e.d: The heat outside...
[T]o.d.a.y's [M].e.s.s.a.g.e: "Ich bin ein Berliner" - JFK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home