An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Relax

Finally, I get some time to relax.

I've done all the major changes to SPAMfighter and it's ready for getting the Signature adding tomorrow. Can't wait for it to work fine...I've worked so much on this and it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I wanted to see Bourne again today but Caro had work at 5...bummer...but I ate some really good crepes at Tutti Fruitti on St-Cath/Atwater...check it out!

By the end of the week, SF should be completed and all the ROS stubs too... I can't wait for that. I'll take a nice little break (probably one day lol)

I'm starting to miss Star Trek...the new season won't start till October...maybe I should watch the reruns if I'm bored :P

Oh well... Friday I should hopefully see Bourne, then Manchurian Candidate with Timo and then we'll finish up his computer, all the parts should have arrived.
I really want a 22.3 inch LCD screen...would help my eyes so much!

Oh yes...I don't know who posted on my Blog (or how they got this address) but I've now made commenting for invited members only.

Let me reply for fun:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> I (and all of us) will like to get closer and see your vision, to understand your leadership, but I am afraid of you right now, after the treat with electrocution.

==> I have no idea who I or 'us' is, but that sounds pretty kinky to me. I don't like to have strangers 'close' to me. I also don't know what vision this person is talking about. But I'm happy they are afraid of me. And I didn't mention electrocution...i think the term i used was "go fuck yourselves". However, I suppose some people think that sex == electruction. LOL.

>Anyway, I believe that in the writings (and speeches as well) of a talented and >progressive guy like you

==> First mistake: these aren't writings or speeches.

> words like f*.. and trivial language, are diminishing the personality and >confusing.

==> Well if I'm progressive, then you must understand that FUCK is a common word now. And as for diminishing my personality...whoever uses a blog to judge someone's personality suffers from extreme mental disabilities.

> And a true character and a leader should have clarity and understanding, and not >confusion and hard.

==> Agreed! Let me quote Vice President Dick Cheney on June 25th 2004, while addressing a Senator: GO FUCK YOURSELF.
------------------------------------------------------

Anyways...sorry for the swearing guys & girls, but weird people posting on my blog freak me out. If you wanna comment, I'll add you...just ask me on MSN.

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.2 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mood: 60% Happy, 40% Sad
Listening to: The sound of my keyboard.
Liked: Seeing Caro
Disliked: Multi-threading SF screwing up.
Today's message: "Poverty is a weapon of mass destruction, Joblessness is a weapon of mass destruction. Homeless is a weapon of mass destruction. Racism is a weapon of mass destruction. Fear is a weapon of mass destruction. We must disarm these weapons."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home