An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

3AM Insane Coding

Well yesteray there was a little screwup. No futureshop and forgot to post...so I'm posting today instead. Well it's 3AM now so I'm counting "Today" was what actually happened yesterday, yesterday what happened two days ago. It's so confusing posting at this hour.

Well I got the DVD player today. It was only 100$, Samsung, and plays ANYTHING...mp3...wmpa...jpg...dvd..dvd+r...dvd-r...dvd+rw...dvd-rw...vcd..svcd...cd-r..cd-rw..
and the list goes on. it loads the whole thing in a couple of milliseconds. it was a great purchase and it's even progressive scan, YPrCb output, DTS 5.1... and slim and nice looking...defintealy a nice deal to replace the aging/broken Sony (which had cost 600$!)

I got VB to compile ASM code fine and now it likes it... parts of SPAMfighter have been greatly optimized and not it will be possible to add the final feature ( the registration signature). I only have around 4 more functions to reimplement in ASM, and then everything is ready for the signature code. The DLL will probably go down to 10KB before that's added.

Caroline still has to do the RTL Stubs (prototypes done) for ReactOS... didn't do much work in ROS lately because of SF...but that's allright. Arty needs to rewrite TCPIP anyways...and I will probably do Se stubs/prototypes this weekend.

I heard the whole boston area is reading my blog. Well, here's a little something for you guys (You're not supposed to be reading this, so it's like me installing a device to electrocute you if you go into my room...not my fault you broke into it..its my residence): FUCK YOU YOU STUPID SMELLY CUNTS. I hope you've enjoyed that.

They are making a book on TDV Code in 2005, and also one on that CIA Book written by that agent...looking forward to those.

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.2 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mood: 60% Happy, 40% Sad
Listening to: Moby - Extreme Ways
Liked: VB + ASM
Disliked: I really miss Caro
Today's message: "Try to rest Pam, you look tired" - Jason Bourne

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 28, 2004 at 2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home