An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Meh..

Sup ppl...

I finally got to see Daniel today and we did some work on SPAMfighter...fixed like 5 bugs and it shouldn't be crashing anymore...if no other bugs are found then I will implement the signature =)

I did some preliminary work on Rtl Stubs today...just to find which are easy findable... I'm missing information on the IP and TRACE DATABASE ones...the IP should be easy to gues..the tracer ones I don't know. I'll ask Caro to do the others if she has time/wants to. I should start giving her c lessons...that would help.

BindImage had like 10000 bugs but I fixed them all.... nevertheless, during the buggy period, it manage to fuck up most of my DLL files.... I don't actually know if that "Bug" is still there...because my system is hosed. I'll have to install the new build of SP2 anyways. I tried it in ReactOS though and it bound all the files just fine...go figure. So it's SP2 reinstallation time tomorrow.

I'm trying to find an app/code that would realign executables...I know walign used to do that (from Microsoft back in the Office 97 days....)...that would bypass the LD bug (those bastards aren't even replying me).

Caro got a blog too...it's pretty cool. Sigh...I miss her...can't wait to see Bourne Supremacy this Friday. I also went with Timo to get computer parts...we got the case and ordered everything else...it should be ready within the week. All for 2043$ =) (Tax included).

That's it that's all!

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.2 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mood: 70% Happy, 10% Tired, 20% Sad
Listening to: Baby VOX - Why
Liked: Seeing BindImage work in ROS and SF bugs fixed
Disliked: Fucking up my computer.
Today's message: If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now, quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers...

=== SIGNOFF ===

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home