An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

F*ck

Well...what a great day.
Both my PCs fucked up last night....I tried to reinstall them...but everything failed...then I finally reinstalled, but I started getting crashes on my main PC, and freezings...I had no idea what was wrong...and I kept kaputt... I think I pissed off Caro too...sigh.

Anyways, everything is back to normal now...just need to re-install Office and VB...all the other programs are back...and the server PC is fixed too...just needed a 1-hour long chkdsk /p /f /r.

Bindimage was ported to Linux so now we can run it right after compilation on Linux/Win32.

I got the new C 8.0 (2005)...looks pretty cool...and gave Caro a lesson on variables :D
Gonna tell her to install it too tonight.

Oh and...system restore rulz :P

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.2 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mood: 70% Happy, 10% Tired, 20% Sad
Listening to: ------
Liked: Seeing Caro...
Disliked: Reinstalling 2 computers, acting like a bitch.
Today's message: Fuck computers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home