An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Monday, July 19, 2004

Damn...

Hmm..

I'm not in a good mood...my mom called me while I was talking to Caro and she left before I could say anything...and I didn't have time to say bbye...ang...I feel bad abt this... I don't like it...

I've finished writing BindImageEx and friends, and it all works well under ReactOS. Also got optimization flags to be used. If only ld gets fixed to support low-alignment and I'll be a happy camper. I've also submitted Ps stubs done by Caro...only Rtl and Se remain.

I practiced some more cases with my mom today...it's so fun to act like a sick person and to know what you have to do and everything...just that sometimes she forgets to ask some things she should :P

I've gotta call a bunch of computer stores tomorrow for Timo's Computer...it's seriously going to kick ass...I hope they have the parts though...on one end, they are new so rare, but also expensive and not many people will want them. In any case, his computer will rule. I can't wait to install it. He's alone all week so maybe I'll crash at his house sometime.

Caro has work tomorrow till the afternoon so I'll be alone...sigh. I got asked a weird question today...would I rather have sex till I die or eat chocolate...that's kinda easy to answer.

Tomorrow I'll be working exclusively on SPAMfighter and probably for the next days too. I've done my current share of work in ROS and I'm pleased. I'll make a nice frontend for bind to run during first install, but that's about it. The week after I'll add Rtl Stubs and start working on Winsock NSP (Namespace Providers).

I take math classes from MIT now. It's pretty cool. Time for my class now, then I go to bed (it's 2:30AM...).

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.2 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mood: 20% Happy, 40% Tired, 40% Sad
Listening to: Didn't listen to a single song today.
Liked: Getting ReactOS Optimizations working and BindImageEx under it.
Disliked: Caro leaving before I could say byebye...
Today's message: Fuck

=== SIGNOFF ===

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Ionescu said...

They happened Sunday night, the blog was posted at 2am so it became Tuesday.

July 20, 2004 at 1:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home