An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Pentium 4...yum!

Today I had to go all the way to 12500 Sherbrooke Est to get Timo's LGA775 Pentium 4 520.... it looks cool...a mess to install though I believe...we'll see once he gets the motherboard. I think I'll go with his dad and him to get more components tomorrow, and the mobo should be here Monday.

I'm doing some crazy work for Spamfighter tonight...going to implement ASM into my DLL Compiler so I Can code some stuff in ASM in VB...lol. I wish I could rewrite the whole thing in C but I don't know how my boss would like that. Oh well...its fun...and I can get my mind of ROS a bit. I hope Caro will do those Rtl stubs over the weekend...meanwhile I'll work on Spamfighter to finish the signature (now I can't even get it to load properly on my checked build...trying to figure out why! (something about class not found...even if I registered it).

Meh...looks like a nuit blanche :P

I really wonder who reads my blog...its freaky...lol. Wo ai ni :P (we all know who that is for :P)

Julia stiles's hair rules:

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.2 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mood: 100% Happy
Listening to: Canon in D, Korean Movie Version (George Winston)
Liked: Everything
Disliked: Nothing
Today's message: A cynic is one who sees the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home