An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Sunday, July 18, 2004

So Hot

It's so hot today...I hate it!

I woke up at 10 today and started working on BindImageEx. It's now 1AM and I'm still working on it. Long live ReactOS!

I still haven't seen Daniel for working on SPAMfighter :(

The stupid Gunbound freaks won't let me log into my avatar page anymore...I wanted to buy some new things with my new 350 000 gold :P

The China fireworks were amazing.... I could hear them from my house...boom booom for 30 minutes...I Bet it was something grandiose and big... duh...they invented fireworks :P

I also had fun playing a sick patient so my mom could practice for her exam. Oh well.


___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.2 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mood: 60% Happy, 40% Tired
Listening to: Didn't listen to a single song today.
Liked: BindImageEx
Disliked: Gunbound Avatars not working
Today's message: Don't say "virus" in #ros-dev

=== SIGNOFF ===

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home