An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Friday, July 16, 2004

Sigh

I've had such a hectic week I feel like I'm going to die.
 
2500 lines of C in a week...whoa. Now I'm trying to get the System Calls to work...they are giving me such a pain because of the way they are shared in u-mode, k-mode and in different libraries.
 
I saw I Robot today....it wasn't that bad...the ending didn't suck like it could've, it actually came back to the original Asimov idea of robots. But it could've been better in many more ways. Nevertheless, it was worth seeing. Anchorman I'll download.
 
Hmm I decided what to buy from Bleu Marine...it'll cost 250$ lol...but I'll make my dad pay since he says I dress like a dumb (Riiiiiiiiiiiiight).
 
Tomorrow I hope to have completed the Syscall Stubs as well as Ps*, and I'm waiting on Daniel from SPAMfighter to come online so I can send him the new version...I couldn't today. I should concentrate more on SF next week, I've been busy with ReactOS. I've almost got the signature and crashes fixed...only some little issues remaning.
 

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.2 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mood: 80% Happy, 20% Tired
Listening to: Lasgo - Cry
Liked: Seeing Caro, shopping & movie
Disliked: Wasting time on Nt/Zw stubs
Today's message: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

=== SIGNOFF ===

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home