An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Meh...

Well, much to the dismay of Timo I now have a blog.
This isn't my first blog though, I used to have one on Xanga...but that was when I was young and stupid.

If any of you are looking for personal sad stories, sorry, look somewhere else. This is just my place to write my random thoughts and notes...and will probably bore you with computer stuff.

Ah...the computer...what a wonderful device. I'm building one for Timo soon... I'm trying to get good prices on the parts (Mr. is getting impatient).

I had a nice week until now (well...except one thing...) and I went shopping and seeing Caro. Argh...damn it, I left my bike at Peel...I have to get it tomorrow.

I'm almost done with Winsock on ReactOS... I think we should have MIRC running quite soon. I'm rebuilding today's CVS Build....if you don't know what ReactOS is, get it at www.reactos.com.

What else...ah...my article got posted on rootkit.com...pretty cool...it's a kernel hacking magazine. I'm planning on posting something more interesting soon (user-mode syscall hooks).

I guess that's it for tonight.... iPOD...check...GMAIL...check...GoogleBlog...check. I am an official wired geek.

Oh, speaking of Wired....this month's issue is great. They diss Darl McBride of SCO and have the ugliest mug shot of him ever...buy it ;)

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.2 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mood: 60% Happy, 10% Tired, 30% Depresssed
Listening to: Kiss - Because I'm a Girl
Liked: Seeing Caro, work on ReactOS
Disliked: Leftover food, forgetting bike at Peel.

Today's message: I've learnt that "you can't have your cake and eat it too" and "every rose has its thorn". You can't have everything in life, and everything nice has a price.

=== SIGNOFF ===

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home