An insight into the mind of one of the most fucked up people you have the chance to know. And a place for you to hear me rant or tell you cool things (you know you want to!)

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Stupid AFD.

I *finally* fixed AFD in ReactOS to make it work with UDP Sockets. God it was such a PAIN in the *ASS*.

Nice day today...did some work on SPAMfighter...and lots on ReactOS. Forgot to go to the Mission so I'm gonna go tomorrow....ah now I have a reason to see Mario in the afternoon to sell him my iPAQ...cool. With the money from my dad that should make 500$. Hopefully I can get ~300$US from Spamfighter as well. And with my monthly money for August I should have ~ 1000$ US gains for this summer...oh... I'm also gonna get my glasses money back (insurance) so that'll go up to 1300$ US. Should pay back the LCD screen and iPOD, as well as the reacing wheel. The other stuff is mostly covered by my mom's 200$/month allowance. So I shouldn't be in the negative.

I, Robot starts Friday....yes yes it's a big shame to the whole Asimov culture but I bet it'll still be a good movie. And sadly people are judging it without having seen it. I've heard the ending is very Asimov-ish and actually respects the 3 laws of robotics.

Premiere moisson perrier is a rip-off. 3$ for 300mL...

___________________________
|-= Alex's Life Status v.0.2 =- |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mood: 80% Happy, 20% Tired
Listening to: Liz Phair - Why Can't I
Liked: Seeing Caro, work on ReactOS
Disliked: Spending 5 hours to fix a ReactOS Bug.

Today's message: Do not buy Perrier from Premiere Moisson.

=== SIGNOFF ===

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home